Family Wellness Center is seeking a full-time, highly qualified therapist who values clinical excellence when providing therapy to our clients. We are looking for a clinician who is passionate about the work you do and the people you serve. The ideal candidate is one who values responsive and detailed communication, integrity and authenticity, and who can work both independently and collaboratively with everyone in the group. We are committed and open to providing additional opportunities for growth and flexibility as the Therapist becomes more tenured with us.
This Therapist will have:
- Minimum of a masters degree in counseling (or similar discipline). Ideally will be fully licensed in Indiana (LMFT, LMHC, LCSW) or provisionally licensed (LMFTA, LMHCA).
- Will have experience and training within some of FWC’s Clinical Areas, some of which include Relationship dynamics, couples therapy, mood and anxiety disorders, life transitions, complex relational trauma.
- This position entails providing Individual therapy for adults and adolescents, couples therapy and family therapy. Group therapy is also an option.
- Value individual and group supervision and consultation and actively participates indicating a desire to deepen their professional development with colleagues, desire to learn from their clientele as well as an ongoing commitment to continue learning about the latest mental health and couple and family therapy research.
- Provide a minimum of 18 billable client hours per week.
- Must be able to work 4-5 days per week including at least one evening.
Family Wellness Center offers:
- An established and thriving private practice group with collaborative professionals
- Competitive compensation commensurate with license type, experience and caseload
- Provisionally licensed Therapists and newly licensed therapists receive individual supervision two times per month as well as group supervision two times per month
- Clinical supervision and consultation groups offered two times per month for all clinicians
- Administrative meeting one time per month
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Family Wellness Center administrative staff handles new referrals, client scheduling.
- Family Wellness Center provides insurance billing and payment collection
- Administrative staff have systems in place so that you can focus on your role as a therapist as well as your professional development
- Steady flow of referrals which will allow you to build a caseload quickly
- Comfortable office setting, all therapy rooms have windows and furnishings
- Supportive work environment
- Additional benefits as practice continues to expand